Friday, July 31, 2009

Making A List... Gonna Get Stuff Done


I have forgotten how much I get done when I make lists. I love lists. They somehow magically make me get stuff done. While in college, I was the queen of lists... when I worked I used lists weekly to get my tasks done. Since I have been home on maternity leave, I have forgotten the art of list making. Since I have been home (took leave in December) I feel that other then having a baby.. I really haven't gotten much done around the house. I have decided that August is going to be my month to get stuff done. I figure I can make a list of 10 things I would like to get done, and strike them off my list as I go. OK .. here it goes.

10 Things To Do In August
1. Start Sophia's scrapbook (its only taken 3 years!)
2. Put door in back room out to Patio (I'll need help with this)
3. Cut out sugar for the month (this will be hard)
4. Finally clean the shelves in Sophia's room (they are a mess)
5. Clean up the garden
6. Paint the front porch
7. Finish my tutorials I started
8. Start Charlotte's scrapbook before 3 years passes
9. Sort through my boxes of bags in attic
10. Try to exercise everyday

Wow... I think that list is quite a lot now that I look at it. Well... I'll start off slow and tackle the easy things first and we'll see how it goes.

wish me good luck.

Do you have any tips on how you get your stuff done?


Irreverent Squirrel To Do List $4.50 notebooksetc


Orangsicle List Taker $15.00 daffodilsanddaisies


I like to make lists MAGNETIC FRIDGE NOTEPAD $4.95 UrbanObservations

1 comments:

Giggly said...

I couldn't survive without a list! ! love lists!! I usually start with the most important and work my way to the least. :-)